Wines, Spirits & Sightseeing Walking Tour of Rome with expert local guide
Enjoy a 2.5-hour fun and informative experience of Italian most famous and traditional liqueurs and wines combined with Rome's unmissable and speachless sites. You will taste a selection of regional wines and spirits served with finger foods. The best way to end a good meal is a good espresso coffee and a small glass of a nice Italian digestive. You can choose between a private experience or being part of a small group (max. 15 people).
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wine and spirits tasting
- Local and professional guide
- Small-group or private tour (depending on option selected)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Italy is one of the largest European producers of spirits and liqueurs, worldwide famous for their quaity and variety. Known for the great wines, italians also celebrated or their tradition of alchoolic drinks. These are usually considered after-dinner drinks and often served as an aid to digestion, but they are also offered to friends, relatives and guests, in festivals, weddings and more family events. Served either as a pre-dinner aperitif or as a post-meal digestive, Italian liquors have a special place in the country’s culture and cuisine.
On this tour you will taste regional wines and authentic Italian traditional spirits, from classic grappa and limoncello to Amaro, Strega, Rosolio, Sambuca, Genepi and Spritz. You will find a great range of liqueurs and amaro on this Italian traditional spirits tasting and sightseeing tour in Rome.
We will stop at historic bars and cafes to taste great spirits and learn their history and making process. Some drinks will be accompanied by selected delicacies and snacks. Between the tasting, you will enjoy visting some of the amazing sights of Rome with your local and expert guide.
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.