Winetasting tour in Alpeta winery - Roshnik village by 1001 Albanian Adventures
Roshnik is ocated 12 km from Berat.
We will have a walk through the vineyards and the fields, and then visit the 300 year old house of a famous family in there, Qyperlinj, a family which held important governmental post during the Ottoman Empire era.
A famous family is Fiska, \who now runs an agrotourism and produces its own wine and raki (traditional Albanian alcoholic drink). We will have a break in the premises of the winery to get introduced to the process of wine making and taste different types of wines and the two types of raki as well, the white and brown one. we will be able to accompany wine tasting with some nice dried figs,cheeses etc.
We have visited all the sights of interest of the village and its now time to enjoy the local traditional food too. The restaurant is part of the agrotourism of Fiska family, and they make sure to prepare everything with products from their villagers, that’s why everything comes out to be delicious!
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Accompanying Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kantina e Veres Alpeta., Berat 4002 Albania
Taste the local products of the winery
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1001 Albanian Adventures, 40.705287, 19.952032, Rruga Mihal Komnena, Berat, Albania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.