Wings of Time Night Show Ticket in Sentosa Island
Book this e-ticket to reserve your ticket in advance. An award-winning outdoor night show is set against the open sea at Sentosa. The 20-minute multi-sensory presentation features a water display, laser show, fire effects, and spectacular music. Shahbaz, a pre-historic bird-like creature, travels with his friends, Rachel and Felix, across beautiful landscapes and mysteries of time. It presents artistic interpretations of the British Industrialisation Revolution, the Silk Road era, Mayan Pyramids, Underwater World, and African Savanna.
per adult from
What's included :
- Show Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Wings of Time
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup / Drop Off
- Any other things not mentioned
- Visit: Wings of Time, 10 Beach View, Sentosa Island 099538 Singapore
Wings of Time is the only permanent night show in the world set in the open sea. Set against a signature backdrop and a larger-than-life water screen, audiences can look forward to a contemporary storyline weaved together with an epic experiential fusion of the latest multimedia effects, including 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art lasers, robotic water fountains and giant water jets, pyrotechnics.
Departure Point :Wings of Time, 10 Beach View, Sentosa Island 099538 Singapore
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.