We depart no later than one hour prior to sunrise. We cater this adventure to the Alaskan environment. Learn about the history of Anchorage. A Real Alaskan Tour Guide sharing facts and personal experiences. From downtown Anchorage, travel along the Turnagain arm to Portage Valley. Two options are available for this tour and do not have to be decided until the day of. In Winter we on use option one as option two is not open. (Opt. 1) Take a trip through a 5K one way tunnel to a former secret military base - now the City of Whittier. Have lunch on us -- fresh halibut or clam chowder. (Opt. 2 summer only) Hop aboard the m/v Ptarmigan for a one hour cruise to Portage Glacier. Next the Wildlife conservation Center. Bear, Moose, Elk, Musk-Ox, Wolves, Fox and much more. Tour into the Chugach Mountains with a spectacular view of Turnagain Arm. This tour includes a full city tour and pick-up/drop-off at location of your choice. This tour offered Private and as a group for the same price.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Entry/Admission - Whittier Harbor
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, Mile 79 Seward Highway, Girdwood, Anchorage, AK 99587
The AWCC if in a natural setting and the animals have room to roam and graze. We will be fenced in the animals are able to wonder the site. The Wildlife Conservation Center is the most visited attraction in Alaska.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Whittier Harbor, Whittier, AK
The norther most point of the Pacific Ocean. This former secret Military base is the now a City with 204 residents year-round and approximately 2000 in the summer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beluga Point, Seward Highway, Anchorage, AK 99516
In winter the point is surrounded by ice and a beautiful backdrop for photos of the Turnagain Arm and Cook Inlet.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Seward Highway, AK
Listed as on of the top 10 most scenic byways in North America.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up and drop-off at a location of the travelers choice. Please call and confirm departure time at least 24hours in advance of travel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- City and State mandates require testing 72hours prior to arrival. Your guide is tested once a week and the vehicle is sanitized after each tour. Please see airline requirements and Airport guidelines for the latest Statewide requirements for travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.