Winter Charm of Prague - private tour with PERSONAL PRAGUE GUIDE
Enjoy your Prague holiday in luxurious way: Hire your PERSONAL PRAGUE GUIDE!
This walking tour offers the professional and friendly individual care for a reasonable price. Your interests will shape the tour! Start the tour any time and any place you like. There will be no group to limit or bother you. The timing, stops, tempo and duration will depend on you. Learn how to escape the tourist traps. Get off of the beaten track. Cross the boundary of the guide-books. Get involved!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local certified guide (top rated on Trip Advisor)
- Professional art historian guide (if option selected)
- Individual tour only for you
- Flexible itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- ORIGINAL MAP of Prague - designed for independent sightseeing
- ILUSTRATED TIMELINE OF ARCHITECTURE and history
- We support the charity = your money helps to preserve the monuments!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
See one of the best views of Winter city and the famous Castle complex where President of Czech Republic has his office. You will also visit the great Saint Vitus Cathedral.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Town Square, Staromestske Namesti, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The most beautiful square of Prague with its main Christmas market
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
The famous bridge of Prague founded by Charles the IV
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: John Lennon Wall, Velkoprevorske namesti Mala Strana, Prague 11800 Czech Republic
The place of resistance during the Communism time
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Franz Kafka Muzeum, Cihelna 2B Mala Strana, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
See one of the most famous statues of David Cerny in the yard of Kafka museum and try the great ginger bread they sell there.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pinkas Synagogue, Jewish Museum in Prague, U stareho hrbitova 243/3a 110 00, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Listen to the history of the Jewish town in Prague and see the buildings that remain this history.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you the the reception of your hotel. Or at the street door area of your Prague apartment. We need to know the name and address of your place where you stay in Prague in advance.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.