Winter Helicopter and Snowshoe Adventure
Enjoy a scenic helicopter tour as the helicopter zips you over the mountains to a beautiful alpine location with a stunning view of the glacier valley below. Your skilled hiking guide will teach you about the surrounding vegetation and wildlife as you trek along on your tour. We'll outfit you with cold weather gear if you do not have your own so you’ll be able to enjoy the hike in comfort. The tour has plenty of stops for pictures along the trail. We do recommend you bring layered clothing, a hat, winter gloves, a neck gaiter for your comfort and of course sunglasses for those bright winter days!
per adult from
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Winter Gear
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 29979 E Knik River Rd, Palmer, AK 99645, USA
Your Helicopter flight departs form the Knik River Lodge to the Chugach Mountains for an adventurous 2 hour Snow Shoe hike on an alpine ridge overlooking the glacier valley below!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Knik River, Anchorage, AK, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs will be required to pay a comfort surcharge. This is payable directly to the tour operator.
- Infants must sit on laps
- TRANSFERS TO DEPARTURE LOCATION CAN BE ADDED FOR an additional fee - Please contact Alaska Helicopter Tours to add transfers if they are needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.