Winter sledging experience (private)
Whiz your way downhill on a sledge and explore Holmenkollen on this fun winter tour in Oslo. Learn about Norwegian winter sports culture, race your friends, and enjoy hot beverages on this fun-filled day in the snow.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Sledge rental
- 24-hour public transport ticket (if purchased)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Tipping is not included in the tour price. Tips are appreciated but not mandatory :)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holmenkollen, Oslo, Norway
If you are looking for some fun in Oslo during winter, join a sledge ride in Holmenkollen. The tour starts at the Oslo Central Station, where you will meet your guide for an introduction to the tour and buy an Oslo public transportation ticket, valid for 24 hours. If you have purchased the tour with the public transport tickets, our guide will them ready for you. If not, please prepare 111 NOK per adult and 56 NOK per child/ senior or OsloPass.
Please keep the ticket since you will be taking the subway from the bottom of the sled track up to the hill during your 1.5-hour sledding time. From the National Theater, you will take the subway up to Holmenkollen, where you will learn about Norwegian winter sports culture and history, and explore the famous ski jump and surroundings with exceptional views of Oslo.
After the tour, which will take approximately one hour, you will move on to Frognersenteret to experience a more than 2-kilometer long sled track in Oslo. You can take a slow ride or organize a race with your friends and family. If you are cold, don't worry, hot tea and coffee will be prepared for you.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Oslo Central Station, Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Frognerseteren, Holmenkollveien 200, 0791 Oslo, Norway
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.