Winter Wilderness & Wildlife Hiking - 3hrs
Explore off the beaten path and get into nature safely with one of our professional mountain guides. With over 20 years of experience our guides monitor the best trails for seasonal conditions and wildlife viewing opportunities. All of our guides carry bear spray and first-aid kits.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canmore, Canmore, Kananaskis Country, Alberta
Canmore's varied landscape was made for blazing trails, and we've got hundreds of kilometres of them to explore.
Departure Point :Rotary Friendship Park, 709 A 9 St, Canmore, AB T1W 2V7, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.