Winter Wine Tour - Lake Country from Vernon - 4.5Hrs
Situated on the outskirts of Kelowna and Vernon, BC, Lake Country is home to some of the most spectacular views in the Okanagan.
Experience 92 point wines at award-winning wineries, a handmade Charcuterie and Artisan Cheese lunch blended with stunning views of vineyards and glittering lakes.
This year round tour will pick you up from your accommodation and our guide will provide a fun, informative tour to 4 Lake Country Wineries and Vineyards.
Surprises may include a private barrel room tasting, 70% Dark Chocolate and 30 year aged cheeses to pair with certain wines you'll taste along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Our tours start by picking you up from your accommodations in Vernon. Let's head to wine country.
Lake Country receives more than 2000 hours of sunshine per year. Vineyard sites in the area, boast diverse micro-climates & are comprised of glacial & fluvial deposits. These soil conditions encourage vines to struggle for nutrients resulting in fruit, rich in character and showcasing local terroir.
Lake Country, as its name suggests, there are a number of lakes in the vicinity of Lake Country, and outside the municipal boundaries in the hills to the east. Okanagan Lake defines the western boundary of the municipality, while the entirety of Wood Lake and the southernmost portion of Kalamalka Lake are encompassed by it.
If booking with 3 or less people, please select Lake Country Wine Tour from Vernon - PRIVATE or contact us for more details.
Up to 4 locations visited for maximum enjoyment & a 'no rush' feeling.
Disclaimer: Tour stops subject to venue availability.
• Okanagan Valley, Okanagan Valley, British Columbia
• Gray Monk Estate Winery, 1055 Camp Rd, Lake Country, British Columbia V4V 2H4 Canada
• Kalamalka Lake Provincial Park, 8 km south of Vernon city centre off Hwy 6., Vernon, British Columbia Canada
• Arrowleaf Cellars, 1574 Camp Rd, Lake Country, British Columbia V4V 1K1 Canada
• O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, 2290 Goldie Rd, Lake Country, British Columbia V4V 1G5 Canada
• Ex Nihilo Vineyards, 1525 Camp Rd, Lake Country, British Columbia V4V 1K1 Canada
• 50th Parallel Estate, 17101 Terrace View Rd, Lake Country, British Columbia V4V 1B7 Canada
• Ancient Hill Estate Winery, 4918 Anderson Rd, Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 7V7 Canada
• Blind Tiger Vineyards, 11014 Bond Rd, Lake Country, British Columbia V4V 1J6 Canada
• Intrigue Wines, 2291 Goldie Rd, Lake Country, British Columbia V4V 1G5 Canada
• Picnic - Our famous charcuterie picnic (vegan, veg, GF and LF options complimentary) & bottled water.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please call us if you have any questions regarding pick-up or drop-off ? Please contact us for details about your accommodations, Air BnB, Bed & Breakfast or wherever you might be staying. Airports
- Kelowna International Airport, 5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, BC V1V 1S1, Canada
- Penticton Regional Airport, 3000 Airport Rd, Penticton, BC V2A 8X1, Canada
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age 19
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if accessibility vehicle is required.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 199 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.