Winterland Tour to Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland from Dresden
Our fantastic and professional guides will pick you up from your doorstep in Dresden, subsequently you will be travelling in company minivan to the most breathtaking National Park locations. At first you will see the magnificent Bastei in Saxon Switzerland National Park, which is located in Germany, the sandstone Bastei Bridge and ruins of the Neurathen Castle mounted high above the Elbe river valley. The second location is a 2 km hike up to monumental Pravcicka Gate/ Arch in Bohemian Switzerland National Park, locate in Czechia. You will walk through divine forrest which finally opens up at the top for the view of the Arch. During this hike you have a break and nice snack. The tasty and rich lunch will take place at well known local restaurant, where the food is delicious and the choice varies from traditional Czech food to international dishes, followed by Czech beer, mullen wine or a soft drink. Finally we drop you back by our cosy minivan to your hotel in Dresden.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Beverage such as mullen wine
- Snacks - Fruit and croissant
- Lunch - A la carte lunch
- Entry/Admission - Bastei Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Pravcicka Brana
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned comfortable minivan
- Wifi connection
- Entry/Admission - Bastei Bridge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bastei Bridge, Basteistrasse, 01824 Lohmen, Saxony Germany
Approx. for an hour you will be driven by our comfortable, air-conditioned minivan to the magnificent BASTEI in Saxon Switzerland National Park (this attraction includes the awesome sandstone BASTEI BRIDGE and the ruins of the Neurathen Castle) located high above the Elbe river valley in Germany. The views are spectacular, the air is fresh, and this hike is a nice warm up for the day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pravcicka brana - Sokoli hnizdo, Hrensko 82, Hrensko 407 17 Czech Republic
Afterwards our friendly chauffer drives approx. for 30 mins to the second location. It is a refreshing 2 km hike up to monumental PRAVCICKA GATE/ ARCH in Bohemian Switzerland National Park. You will walk through dense forest which finally opens up at the top for the view of the arch and surrounding countryside. As a complimantary we offer you a warm beverage. At the top is a restaurant which is one floor of a "summer retreat" built by one of the Habsburg princes who wanted to enjoy the natural beauty of the region.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Decin, Decin, Usti nad Labem Region, Bohemia
Our lunch is at a well known local Czech restaurant. The food is delicious and the choice varies from traditional czech food to international dishes, followed by Czech beer, wine or a soft drink.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients from the doorstep of the hotel, Airbnb, accommodation, apartment or private residential house in Dresden.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.