Wirra Wirra Vineyard McLaren Vale: Winery Tour and Shiraz Masterclass
Winery tour and tasting, encompassing a tour of Wirra Wirra's historic cellars, an intimate Shiraz master-class in the original cellar door including a museum tasting, platters from local chocolate artisan Four Winds, plus your chance to ring the historic 3/4 tonne Angelus Bell and hear it peal out across McLaren Vale.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine Tour
- Wine Tasting
- Chocolate platter
- Entry/Admission - Wirra Wirra Vineyards
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wirra Wirra Vineyards, Strout Rd & McMurtrie Rd, McLaren Vale, South Australia 5171 Australia
An in depth shiraz experience, come behind the scenes with an intimate winery tour, learn about barrel ageing in our old ironstone cellars, and taste five of our best shiraz including a rare museum wine in Trott’s Cellar. All matched with a Four Winds Chocolate tasting plate.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :255 Strout Rd, McLaren Vale SA 5171, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have a dedicated COVID -19 Marshall on duty 7 days. Directive of the South Australian Commissioner.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.