Witches Rock Overnight Surfing Trip
Witch's Rock is considered one of Costa Rica's best surf spots. It offers world-class surfing along with a sand bottom beach break almost every day of the year. Witches rock is not recommended for beginner surfers.
Thanks to how our tour was uniquely designed, we often find ourselves on beautiful Costa Rican beaches and breaks with no crowds. Our nimble Panga will pick you and drop you off right at the action so your energy and focus remain on surfing, not commuting back and forth to the Costa Vida. Finally, let us breath-taking photos for those left back at home so you can share this lifelong adventure with everyone.
The Costa Vida is a 44-foot marine trader with comfortable Sleeping Accommodations: 1 queen (2 people), 1 Full (2 people), 1 short full (2 small people), 2 - single blow-ups (2 people). Cozy Cushions (2 people)
Even though alcohol is not included, feel free to bring your favorite drinks and beer or let us know how we can accommodate your needs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
As we depart at sunrise and start cruising to Roca Bruja, we get everyone settled in and comfortable. Our guests always enjoy our "Pura Vida" style. On the way out, we get fishing lines in the water as we aim to catch some Mahi Mahi. Dolphins are also common to see with us on the Costa Vida!
Once at Witches Rock, you will be able to get in the water right away and get your surf on! As the other boats start to leave we find we are the only ones left to catch the perfect afternoon waves.
The Costa Vida has many places for naps during the day if needed and our Panga will drop or pick you up right at the break!
After a full day of fun in the sun, we load up and cruise to a close-by bay for the night where you will share all the stories of who got barreled and witness the stars like never before. Since we limit the Costa Vida to 10 people, everyone will have a comfortable place to relax and sleep.
At sunrise, you wake refreshed as we cruise to where the break is best. Most mornings we are the first people in the water, so you will enjoy the waves before any other boats arrive.
Even though this is ALL ABOUT SURFING there is so much more! This is an experience of a lifetime...
Departure Point :180, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.