With minibus Mercedes Sprinter from Prague to Vienna
A very convenient way to get from the city of Vienna to Prague or oposite direction. Try our comfortable Mercedes Sprinter minibus with a booming interior fitting like adjustable seats, a DVD player, reading lamps and air conditioning over each passenger, large panoramic side windows. All this at a very reasonable price, we bring you directly to the door of your hotel, apartment or address you choose. Come and try us!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Driver will be waiting in front of your ship. It will have a sign with your name or logo as you will. The driver will help you with your luggage in the minibus, as little attention will be given to you by the small ones and the journey can start.The road between the cities of Prague and Vienna is beautiful, especially if you are in a comfortable minibus with large panoramic windows that provide a great view of the country you are passing through. We leave Prague on its west side and we head off the highway to the east. After two hours we will get to Brno the second largest city in the Czech Republic. After another 40 minutes, the state border between the Czech Republic and Austria, which forms the city of Mikulov, follows. The dominant feature of this town is the chateau, which was founded in 1249 and rebuilt in its present form in 1719. Here lies an extensive vineyard producing excellent Moravian wine. Immediately after crossing the border, the wine region continues to Poysdorf. This area is known for its excellent Riesling variety, which can be bought in local wine cellars. Then the noble imperial city of Vienna will be waiting for you.
Departure Point :
Driver will pick you up in the hotel lobby with sign of your name
AirportsPrague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
OtherPrague, Prague, Bohemia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Vienna, Austria - Any adress in the city you will need
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.