Withlocals 90 Minutes Kickstart: Safe & Private Tel Aviv Tour with a Local
Please be aware that this tour is adapted to the local regulations post-Covid-19. Our hosts will deliver this experience with the required equipment always keeping the distance suggested by local authorities. It will be safe and entertaining!
With a local guide by your side, you’ll see al the epic attractions of Tel Aviv, the most known places and also learn about this city's known facts and secrets. Take a bite of local culture as you get to know what it has to offer and meet the welcoming people of this great city.
On this private tour, you’ll visit the must-see historical spots of Tel Aviv, but also see hidden places that will give an authentic feeling of the city. Go to the artistic Florentine neighborhood, the vibrant Levinsky market, and find out why Tel Aviv is called ‘Berlin on the Beach.’ Hear all about the history of the diverse neighborhoods and the stories behind the fascinating architecture. Ready for a unique private exploration of past and present?
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Local Guide
- Due to post Covid-19 policy this tour has a limited amount of participants
- Tips and tricks about the local way and information on Covid-19 regulations from our local guide
- Your local host will reach you to make sure all precautionary measures are taken
- Private experience only for you and your family/friends with social distance involved
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tel Aviv Museum of Art, 27 Shaul Hamelech Blvd The Golda Meir Cultural and Art Center, Tel Aviv 61332012 Israel
See the beautiful architecture and visit this museum in this private tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yarkon River and Park Hayarkon, Ganei Yehoshua Rokach Blvd, Tel Aviv Israel
Get to see the beautiful sights of this river.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Carmel Market (Shuk Ha'Carmel), Allenby, King George and Sheinkin streets, Tel Aviv Israel
Specializing in fresh produce and clothes, Carmel Market is Tel Aviv’s largest and busiest market. Get to pass by it together with your local guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.