Withlocals Highlights & Hidden Gems: Safe & Private Tour with a Local Expert
Please be aware that this tour is adapted to the local regulations post Covid-19. Our hosts will deliver this experience with the required equipment always keeping the distance suggested by local authorities. It will be safe and entertaining!
Want to see the best of Amsterdam? How about some hidden gems? It’s all possible on this private tour! Join your local host and see main landmarks such as Dam Square while discovering secret places like the Jewish Quarter with a broodje croquette included for a perfect overview of the city.
Canals, bridges everywhere, and unique architecture; Amsterdam, is a magical place! Join the local host of your choice on a tour that has it all. From a sight of the best highlights the city has to offer to the discovery of unique spots only the locals know about - this experience brings together the best of both worlds! So get ready, culture, history, and local lifestyle await!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private local guide
- Typical local snack
- Private tour
- Local recommendations for places to visit after the tour
- Due to post Covid-19 policy this tour has a limited amount of participants
- Tips and tricks about the local way and information on Covid-19 regulations from our local guide
- Your local host will reach you to make sure all precautionary measures are taken
- Private experience only for you and your family/friends with social distance involved
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dam Square, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Meet & Greet: Say hi to your local host at the lively Beursplein in the city center and get the perfect introduction to your tour as you hear about the invention of the stock market
Dam Square: Walk around the biggest square in Amsterdam home of the Royal Palace, the National Monument, and the hippies who used to occupy it in the ‘60s!
Pass By: Royal Palace Amsterdam, Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 147, 1012 RJ Amsterdam The Netherlands
Famous Canal: Cross the Torensluis to discover one of the most famous and important canals in Amsterdam, the Singel once served as the outer limit of the city circling the boundaries of it.
Pass By: Anne Frank House, Prinsengracht 263 - 267 museum entrance Westermarkt 20, 1016 DK Amsterdam The Netherlands
Hidden Gems time: Check out a truly special monument about the Gay Holocaust. It consists of 3 triangles, and each triangle points to a related place - discover which ones!
Stop At: Begijnhof, Gedempte Begijnensloot, 1012 RM Amsterdam The Netherlands
Trendy Area: See why Amsterdam is called the Venice of the North by walking in the Jordaan district and its popular streets
Begijnhof & Schuttersgalerij: Visit a beautiful chapel hidden at the Begijnhof hidden garden. The Begijnhof is one of Amsterdam's best known hofjes (almshouses)!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bloemenmarkt, Singel, 1012 DH Amsterdam The Netherlands
Flower Market: Wander past the only floating flower market in the world and hear about the Dutch Trading Heritage
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Rembrandtplein, 1017 CT Amsterdam The Netherlands
Tuschinski Theatre: Situated a stone’s throw from the Rembrandtplein in the city center is arguably Amsterdam’s - and perhaps the world’s - most stunning movie theatre, the Pathe Tuschinski
Croquette Break: Take some time to catch up with your local host while enjoying an authentic broodje kroketten
Rembrandtplein: Explore what was originally a butter and dairy market, the Rembrandtplein has long left its farm-friendly origins behind and these days you are far more likely to find yourself enjoying the vibrant nightlife
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Dutch National Opera & Ballet, Amstel 3, 1011 PN Amsterdam The Netherlands
The Blauwbrug: Cross this historic bridge over the river Amstel where you’ll spot the famous Skinny Bridge with a fascinating story your local host will tell you about
Pass By: Joods Historisch Museum, Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1, 1011 PL Amsterdam The Netherlands
Jewish Neighborhood: Discover the former Jewish neighborhood and learn all about Anne Frank & the Jewish oppression in Amsterdam
Waterlooplein: This picturesque square is known for its daily flea-market that is very popular amongst locals who love to hunt for a unique bargain - check it out to see if you find something that catches your eye!
Pass By: Museum Het Rembrandthuis (Rembrandt House), Jodenbreestraat 4, 1011 NK Amsterdam The Netherlands
Rembrandt's House: Walk past the painter's house where a true hidden gem is waiting for you!
Stop At: Red Light District (De Wallen), Red Light District (De Wallen), Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Goodbye at Nieuwmarkt: End the tour in the old daily market as well as organic fare market on Saturdays, and ask your host for recommendations of cafés, restaurants, and coffee shops that surround it
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder, Oudezijds Voorburgwal 38, 1012 GD Amsterdam The Netherlands
This museum is close by the end of the tour. If you are interested, your host can show you the way to it after the tour.
Departure Point :Beursplein, 1012 JW Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Waag, Nieuwmarkt 4, 1012 CR Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.