Withlocals LIVE Homemade Tuscan Pasta with a Florentine
Pici" is a type of fresh pasta typical of Tuscan cuisine, whose origin seems to date back even to the Etruscans! The best thing is that they are a delicious dish easy to prepare and you need only a few simple ingredients that we all have at home: water and flour. I can't wait to show you this recipe so you can spoil yourself with your very own homemade pasta. We will also make a delicious dressing with what you have at home.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private local host
- Fun interactive virtual experience
- Pasta preparation tips and tricks
- Traditional Florentine pasta preparation recipe
What's excluded :
- Ingredients - please take care of them before the virtual online cooking class
- Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
Treat your belly to the taste of homemade pasta! Making your pasta from scratch is the best gift you can give to yourself. Learn to make this simple classic together with only a few ingredients.
Here are some highlights of the experience:
Learn how to make your own homemade pasta
Make a delicious dress with what you have at home
Eat your delicious pasta
Don't need to get fancy ingredients, only water and flour
Children can participate and enjoy
Duration: 1 hour
• Tuscan Pasta - "Pici" is a type of fresh pasta typical of Tuscan cuisine, whose origin seems to date back even to the Etruscans!
Departure Point :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.