Withlocals LIVE Original Origami Class & Stories with a Local from Seoul
Follow the instructions of local host Cristina and learn how to make your own Origami! Work on your mind-fullness and get zen in the process. Want to hear about local life in Seoul, where Cristina lives? She will tell you all about it! Discover secret stories of Seoul and dive into the history of this vibrant city.
Do you already know which figure you'd love to create?Just get in touch with Cristina through the contacts you will receive once the booking is made and tell her your wishes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private local host
- Active virtual experience
- Interactive session with your host from Seoul
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoul, Seoul
Get zen and sharpen your attention by learning origami and listening to stories about the history and local life of Seoul.
Here are some highlights of the experience:
Learn how to make your own Origami
Hear all about the history and local life of Seoul
Create your own souvenir from this experience
Work on your mindfulness and get zen
Adjustable for both kids and adults
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Seoul, South Korea
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.