Withlocals LIVE Traditional Hungarian Goulash Cooking Class
Let’s cook together! I will share with you my family recipes to prepare a traditional Hungarian dish. You will also find out how versatile it is and which other dishes you can make with the base of the recipe. While we prepare, peel, chop and cook together, I’ll tell you about Hungarian wine culture and our popular spirits, some of them even available worldwide. You can ask me any questions you have about Hungarian culture, history and cuisine. I believe that through a nations cuisine you learn a lot about its history, culture and mentality. Join me for this fun experience and let me show you my secrets in the kitchen!
Is there anything in particular you want to learn or do you have any allergies Nelli should know about? Let her know by sending her a message before booking and you can chat together about the possibilities!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private local host
- Active virtual experience
- Interactive session with your host from Istanbul
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Budapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
It is an interactive online experience organised from Budapest. We will send you a personalised
online link to the virtual experience after the booking is made.
Please be aware that the schedule for this live EXPERIENCE is set in the time zone of Budapest (GMT+2).
Please pick the dish you would like to cook:
1. Hungarian Goulashsoup. If we say goulash in Hungary, we mean the hearty goulash-soup
2. OR: the Pörkölt (stew - which you might know as goulash) , Pörkölt with spaetzle (handmade noodles/dumplings) and cucumber salad
3. OR: the Sekler- goulash (székely káposzta). If you like sauerkraut, this might be a great dish for you
4. OR: Lecsó - the Hungarian ratatouille , this dish we can prepare vegan, vegetarian or not :-)
5. OR: Hungarian vegetarian pasta-dishes, like cabbage-noodles, potato-noodles, noodles with cottagecheese
6. OR: Peasoup, a tasty starter
7. OR: layered potatoes, with eggs, hungarian sausage, potatoes, sourcream
Duration: 2 hours
• Hungarian Goulash - Nelly is a great cook and a foodie. She will teach you the art of cooking the famous Hungarian goulash
Departure Point :Budapest, Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.