Withlocals Me gusta Madrid: PRIVATE Alternative Covid-19 Regulated Tour
Please be aware that this tour is adapted to the local regulations post Covid-19. Our hosts will deliver this experience with the required equipment always keeping the distance suggested by local authorities. It will be safe and entertaining!
Discover a side of Madrid often missed by travelers. Enjoy the city’s hidden gems, explore less-known neighborhoods and immerse yourself in the sparkling lifestyle of Madrilenos.
• Go off-the-beaten path with a local
• Get a new perspective on the city
• Learn about Madrid’s modern culture
• Enjoy a drink and a tapa at a local bar
• Listen to personal stories shared by your host
• Take in the unique vibes
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private tour
- 1 beer and surprise tapas
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Due to post Covid-19 policy this tour has a limited amount of participants
- Tips and tricks about the local way and information on Covid-19 regulations from our local guide
- Your local host will reach you to make sure all precautionary measures are taken
- Private experience only for you and your family/friends with social distance involved
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra drinks and snacks
- Escape the crowds and the typical tourist itinerary, follow your private guide and see the city through the eyes of a local. Walk around the hip areas of Chueca and Malasaña and fall in love with the true local atmosphere.
Meet your local host in the Chueca neighborhood and make your own way through its streets. Be amazed by cool vintage stores, charming buildings, unique restaurants and much more! Stop by places such as Plaza de Chueca and Plaza del Rey and listen to local stories shared by your host. Make sure you snap some photos while taking in the views over the city from a cool bar known only by locals.
It’s time to enjoy the buzzing atmosphere of Mercado San Anton, a local market popular where the Madrilenos go shopping. Get a glimpse of the real lifestyle and take a look at the food stalls. It’s a fun way of spending time like a local.
Take a break and rest your feet like a true “Madrileño” with a refreshing drink and tapa at one of the most authentic bars in Madrid. The locals love to go here with their friends and it’s one of the best spots to experience the Spanish culture.
Enjoy the charm of Plaza de la Luna, pass by art galleries and artisan shops while getting recommendations from your private guide. Follow your host and walk along Calle de la Palma and Calle Velarde, two important streets during the Madrilenian Scene, a countercultural movement. End your tour in the heart of Malasaña, a hipster area filled with nice terraces that locals love.
All our local hosts know all about the cool spots in Madrid. Let them show you their favorite corners of the city!
Departure Point :Alonso Martínez, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Plaza del Dos de Mayo, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.