Withlocals The 10 Tastings: Prague Favorite Food Tour
Please be aware that this tour is adapted to the local regulations post Covid-19. Our hosts will deliver this experience with the required equipment always keeping the distance suggested by local authorities. It will be safe and entertaining!
Bring your appetite and join your private local guide for the most delicious tastings Prague has to offer. Discover diverse flavors presented in dishes such as Hermelín, Utopenci, Koliba cheese and Parizsky rohlicek. Sweet, savory, tangy - whichever you choose, you’re sure to please your tastebuds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local private guide
- 2 alcoholic & non alcoholic drinks
- 8 different food tastings
- Due to post Covid-19 policy this tour has a limited amount of participants
- Tips and tricks about the local way and information on Covid-19 regulations from our local guide
- Your local host will reach you to make sure all precautionary measures are taken
- Private experience only for you and your family/friends with social distance involved
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not mentioned in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 683 01 Olšany, Czechia
Kick off your food journey near a famous park and hear all about it's history
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sady Svatopluka Cecha, Prague Czech Republic
Follow your nose, past the park, to one of the first independent bakeries and enjoy their traditional Czech pastries that holds a portion of fruit surrounded by a puffy dough. No more than 5 minutes away is your next stop. Go to a restaurant where soup is different every day and ranges from potato soup, beef, chicken, celery, onion or garlic - any way you’ll be in for a tasty surprise!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zizkov Televison Tower, Mahlerovy sady 1, Prague 130 00 Czech Republic
Spot a great example of communist-era architecture and what’s considered the highest building in Prague, before heading to the farm market and meet Miroslav Krčmář. A farmer who makes traditional cheeses and try one of his bestsellers, Korbáčik, a smoked cheese interwoven into fine braids. Head to a nearby seller of delicious wines and enjoy pairing with your cheese.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: NamEsti Jiriho z PodEbrad, Horice 50801 Czech Republic
Enjoy wandering around this amazing farmers market, to taste delicious bread with egg salad and try a one of a kind quality meat product, a smoked sausage made from beef or pork and smoked in the smoke of oak wood in a small farm - the taste is amazing!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kostel Nejsvetejsiho Srdce Pane, Namesti Jiriho Z Podebrad, 1658/11B, Prague 130 00 Czech Republic
Pass by the Church of the Most Sacred Heart of Our Lord and hear the amazing stories before trying a local favorite - Tlačenka, followed by a beloved type of open sandwich topped with different toppings from hard boiled eggs, cheese, ham, smoked fish, and vegetables.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Riegrovy Sady Beer Garden, Prague Czech Republic
Enjoy a local hidden Gem on your way to an amazing park with the perfect view of the castle. Take it all in with a taste of traditional cake washed down with what Prague is most famous for, it's a delicious beer!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Vinohradská 122, 130 00 Praha 3-Vinohrady, Czechia
Return Detail :Riegrovy sady, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.