Without Rows: Palace of Fine Arts of Mexico City
Save time and take advantage of this unique option with your entrance ticket to the Museum of the Palace of Fine Arts and avoid the lines.
Go to any of the following redemption points: Hostal Amigo in Isabel la Católica 61-A, Centro. The ticket is only valid for your travel date. If you present your coupon on any other date, it will not be redeemable and no refund will be made.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry without rows to the Palace of Fine Arts
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to / from attractions
- Permissions for video cameras and professional cameras
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Palacio de Bellas Artes, Avenida Juarez y Eje Central s/n Centro Histórico, Mexico City 06050 Mexico
The Palacio de Bellas Artes (Palace of Fine Arts) is a prominent cultural center in Mexico City. He has hosted some of the most notable events in music, dance, theater, opera and literature and has made important exhibitions of painting, sculpture and photography. Consequently, the Palace of Fine Arts has been called the "Cathedral of Art in Mexico." The building is located on the west side of the historic center of Mexico City, next to the Alameda Central park.
The Palace of Fine Arts is the largest and most important performance space in Mexico City. It is one of the many public buildings that began during the government of Porfirio Díaz, who was in office from 1876 to 1911. The building features murals that were executed by some of the best artists in Mexico, including Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, David Alfaro Siqueiros. and Roberto Montenegro, and houses exhibition halls of sculpture and painting. It also houses the National Museum of Architecture and the National Theater. This impressive Art Nouveau masterpiece was conceived for the centenary celebrations of the independence of Mexico in 1910, and was completed in 1934. Occupied by the National Institute of Fine Arts since 1947, the Palace of Fine Arts, with its interior surfaces of Carrara marble has been an artistic center and a place for notable events in opera, dance, music, art and literature. Marotti's iron and glass roof create gallery spaces naturally lit by skylights. The use of materials was innovative and experimental.
This entry without Rows has a duration of approximately 5 hours.
Departure Point :Palacio de Bellas Artes, Avenida Juarez y Eje Central s/n Centro Histórico, Mexico City 06050 Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Before entering the museum, go to Hostal Amigo to exchange your tickets with your printed or electronic coupon, do not go to the ticket office
- Minors must attend in the company of an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.