Witness nature's forces on G levels
G spot Iceland would like to take you for a unique trip that would introduce you to a mother's nature garden. Where you'll see past, present and future of volcanic energy farming.
First we will start with hike on 1000 years old lava field. Depending on your fit level we’ll see anywhere between 2 to 4 caves out of about 40 in region we would visit. Each one would be different so you'll be able to see how creative nature is. At the last cave we would make a small lunch break where we'll prepare some Icelandic hot-dogs for you. Most likely you'll also visit lava chambers inside of the volcano. And all that away from main touristic traffic charged up with plenty of knowledge explaining process of creation on different levels.
Once we finish we would head on to a biggest geothermal power plant in Iceland where you'll get to learn that farming isn't only about green vegetables but also about green energy which in Iceland is either crystal blue or fiery red.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helmets, crampons, headlamps, gloves
- Shiny gift to remember about us once you leave the island
- Coffee and/or Tea
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - The Geothermal Energy Exhibition
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reykjanes Peninsula, Reykjanes Peninsula
We will visit between 2 - 4 caves not far away from Reykjavik, all depends on how well you'll move trough tunnels and how fit you are, some of them might involve some crawling therefore we will start with easiest ones and progress further
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: The Geothermal Energy Exhibition, Hellisheiðarvirkjun, 801 Selfoss, Iceland
Visit to a biggest geothermal power plant in Iceland
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick people in most locations at Reykjavik, Grindavik, Vogar, Sandgerdi, Gardur, Keflavik, HafnirAirports
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- reykjavik port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Heavy duty clothing that can get dirty while caving
- Hiking shoes recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.