White Wolf Sanctuary is a 501 c 3 nonprofit organization that was was founded in 1999. Our mission is to preserve and protect wolves, promote the recovery of wolf populations where appropriate and encourage conservation through education of all wildlife and the role it plays in the natural world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Public restroom
What's excluded :
Come howl with us! White Wolf Sanctuary is only ten miles from HWY 101 on the Oregon Coast! Our tour experience begins at our two-mile dirt road off of Alsea Highway and the scenic Alsea River. Guests will be escorted, in their own vehicles, to the top of the mountain where White Wolf Sanctuary is located. Everyone will then convene on our large deck that is surrounded by forested wolf habitats, wild ravens and the ambiance of the natural world for a 45-minute interactive presentation about wolves and their place as apex predators. After the presentation, a guided tour of the sanctuary will give guests the opportunity to visit each wolf’s habitat and learn their story. The hike around the sanctuary is magical at times with the coastal mist moving through the trees with the sound of ravens and the song of the wolves. The wolves are in spacious enclosed habitats where they are allowed to move freely. With wild wolf populations increasing in the state of Oregon this is a tour you won't want to miss. There is a small gift shop and restroom facilities. Tours last two hours and operate rain or shine.
Departure Point :10076 E Alsea Hwy, Tidewater, OR 97390, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The weather does vary. We recommend dressing for cool, possibly wet weather. Please wear long pants and close-toed shoes. Our road is not suitable for low profile vehicles such as sports cars. Pets are not allowed on the sanctuary grounds.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.