Wolf's Lair & Treblinka Tour in 1 day from Warsaw
Our Wolf's Lair & Treblinka Tour combines 2 very important World War 2 sites: Hitler headquarters and a death camp. This tour starts and ends in Warsaw. If you are limited with time and interested in WW2 and the Holocaust, this is an option for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Wilczy Szaniec
- Entry/Admission - Treblinka Memorial
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wilczy Szaniec, Gierloz 5 Forest in Gierłoż near Kętrzyn, Gierloz 11-400 Poland
Wolf's Lair (Wolfschanze) is located in Mazury Lake District (former Eastern Prussia), 4 hours drive from Warsaw. Complex contains over 80 buildings including massive bunkers for high-ranking German Officials like Göring, Bormann, and Hitler, among others. The quarters were a self-sufficient town and in 1944 about 2000 people lived here.
During WW2 Hitler spend over 800 days in Wolf's Lair and this was also the site of an assassination attempt on his life.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Treblinka Memorial, Treblinka Poland
Treblinka II was a German Nazi death camp, located 100km to the East from Warsaw. It operated for 1 year during World War 2 and number of victims was over 800 000. You will not see there authentic buildings because Germans destroyed the camp in 1943. We will start our visit from the Museum where you will watch 2 short movies about Reinhard Action and Treblinka Camp. You will also see there model of the camp. Then we will take a walk to the monument site. Afterwards we will continue to Treblinka I, which was a penal labour camp.You will have a chance to see there gravel quarry - place of slavey work and the execution site.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.