Wolf's Lair - Wolfschanze- 10 Hour Private Tour
Travel to the Wolf's Lair on a private excursion by luxury vehicle. Explore the Adolf Hitler's first Eastern Front military headquarters in World War II.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by car/mini-van (max. for 7 people)
- Gdansk, Sopot hotel pick-up
- English-speaking driver
- Parking Fees
- Assistance with organizing a tour guide at the Wolf's Lair
What's excluded :
- Guide at the Wolf's Lair
- Tickets to the Wolf's Lair
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Wilczy Szaniec
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wilczy Szaniec, Gierloz 5 Forest in Gierłoż near Kętrzyn, Gierloz 11-400 Poland
Wolf’s Lair – Wolfschanze
In the forest between the lakes Siercze and Moj 9 km east of Ketrzyn is the complex of bunkers, which during World War II was the headquarters of the armed forces high command and Hitler’s headquarters. Commander of the Third Reich stayed here for over 900 days.
Construction and expansion of accommodation lasted 4 years.
Team principal object of command was an independent city in which the function boilers, power plant, water supply with its own water intake, cinema, casino, central telephone-radio, airport and railway station. This town was hidden in the forest complex covering about 800 ha. The main area of apartments, about 250 acres was surrounded by barbed wire and minefields.
The headquarters is related to an event that could change the course of World War II. The special briefing on 20 July 1944 Filp Claus Graf von Stauffenberg has one of the most famous attacks on Adolf Hitler.
In 1959, the land „Wolf’s Lair” were made available to the public. Since then come here every year thousands of tourists from around the world. In the vicinity of the bunkers was parking, hotel, camping and a restaurant.
The 10-hour tour includes private transportation from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, free time to explore the Wolf's Lair and the surrounding area and return transportation. The driver is English-speaking and will help with buying tickets and organizing a guide. Price does not include fees for guide and entrance tickets.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
- Gdańsk główny, 80-854 Gdańsk, Poland
- Muzeum Emigracji, Polska 1, 81-339 Gdynia, Poland
Departure Time :3/9/2018 - 6/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.