Wolverine Creek Fly Out Sockeye Salmon Fishing From Soldotna
Wolverine Creek - A unique fishing and bear viewing trip.
We start with a 30 minute flight from Soldotna, Alaska, to the entrance of Lake Clark National Park and fish at the world renowned Wolverine Creek. You will experience an action filled day of sockeye fishing and up close bear viewing with your professional guide from the safety and comfort of our boats. All spin fishing equipment provided. This is a 6 1/2 hour tour.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All spin fishing equipment
What's excluded :
- Rain gear
- Fishing license
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Adventure Air Charter, 38675 Longmere Lk Ct, Soldotna, AK 99669, USA
Your adventure starts at beautiful Longmere Lake, in Soldotna, Alaska, where you will meet your guide and pilot. Your guide will help you with needed equipment for your fishing excursion, which includes hip waders, fishing poles and tackle. Bring your own rain gear, and packed lunch. Your pilot will help you board one of our DeHavilland Beaver Float planes. Relax and enjoy a scenic, 30 minute flight to your destination. Weather permitting, you will fly over a majestic glacier cascading off of the ice fields of the Alaska Mountain range.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wolverine Creek, Alaska 99645, USA
Once you land, your guide will escort you to your boat, maximum of 5 people. Along your short boat ride to the fishing hole, we often see bear feeding on wild Alaska salmon. Enjoy approximately 5 hours of fishing, bear viewing and sightseeing. Our plane will return at the end of your tour to pick you up for another gorgeous 30 minute flight back to Longmere Lake.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :38675 Longmere Lk Ct, Soldotna, AK 99669, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress warm
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Must call our office the day before to confirm tour check in time
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.