Women tour in Riyadh
we have experienced tour operator for women traveling to Saudi Arabia. 90% of our tour operators are female and are indenture travelers them self so they understand your needs.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- English speaking tour leader
What's excluded :
- Any extras.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh Province
We understand all your concern and questions regarding visiting Saudi Arabia. women travel is one of the best ways for women to explore the world and especially Saudi Arabia and to become more confident and empowered travelers. There is no doubt that women travel in Saudi Arabia is usually an amazing life experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kingdom Centre Tower, King Fahad Road, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Start the tour in Kingdom Tower or Mamlaka Tower the tallest building in the city which is located on the commercial strip in the Oalya district in Riyadh. This is the most famous tower in Riyadh. The shopping mall has lots of facilities and cafes to visit. Sky bridge Al Mamlaka at extra ticket a nice observation bridge where you can get magnificent panoramic view of the city. It has a number of restaurants and shops.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kingdom Tower, طريق الملك فهد،، Al Olaya, Riyadh 11321, Saudi Arabia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.