Visiting the city with a licensed guide is a fantastic experience, especially when it comes to Matera.
The rock churches, the cathedral, the squares, the streets, the stone: everything is part of a unique scenario, which has made Matera the European Capital of Culture 2019.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the sites, Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Matera, Matera, Province of Matera, Basilicata
You will discover the true historical and archaeological value of the Sassi di Matera, in a path between rock churches and peasant houses.
Departure Point :Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100 Matera MT, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.