Wonderful 2-Day Tour from Prague
Discover the beauty of castles and cities of South Bohemia in our wonderful 2-day tour from beautiful Prague. Journeying through the country by our comfortable transport, visit Ceské Budějovice and then incredible city of Cesky Krumlov. Take a look to the UNESCO-listed Old Town and 13th-century castle. After taste it delicious lunch and stay overnight at a 4-star hotel in Hluboká nad Vltavou which is located near amazing Hluboká Chateau. Feel the whole spirit and greatness of these beautiful places. In our tour you will discover the greatness and beauty of the amazing places of the Czech Republic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wonderful 2-day tour from Prague to České Budějovice, Cesky Krumlov and Hluboká nad Vltavou
- Spend good time in three beautiful cities in South Bohemia region.
- Tour Cesky Krumlov Castle and unforgettable walking the streets of Old Cesky Krumlov.
- Discover for yourself one of the most beautiful castles in the country Hluboká Castle.
- Together with our guide, see the sights of the surrounding area, and the next day enjoy the learning on your own.
- Overnight stay in the 5 star hotel included
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 1: Prague - České Budějovice - Cesky Krumlov - Hluboká nad Vltavou
Begin your tour with a transfer from your hotel or a meeting point. Then, discover the views as you drive through picturesque South Bohemia. See the Gothic-Renaissance Black Tower before continuing southward to beautiful Cesky Krumlov, situated on the Vltava River. On arrival, take a walking tour of the complex to see the restored buildings, courtyards, garden and moat. Then, descend into the Old Town to admire the cobbled lanes and pristine medieval square with your guide. Break for a lunch of Czech dishes at a local restaurant. After, travel to the town of Hluboká nad Vltavou. Here, check in to your 5-star hotel, housed in an annexe of Hluboká Chateau and within view of this decorative, crenelated residence. Overnight.
Day 2: Hluboká nad Vltavou - Prague
After breakfast, follow the advice of your guide to enjoy walks and self-study of the sights and surroundings. Top of the list has to be the neo-Gothic Hluboká Chateau. You can go inside (at your expense) to enjoy the beauty of the luxurious rooms, towers and gardens. After, follow the local walking trails to the hunting and fishing museum at the Ohrada Hunting Lodge (own expense) or play some golf (own expense) at the 18-hole Hluboká course. Later, return to Prague by coach, where your journey concludes in the early beautiful evening.
Departure Point :Central Prague or selected Prague hotels
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.