Wonderful Copenhagen - Shore Excursion
This half-day tour of the beautiful city of Copenhagen starts at the Little Mermaid - a bronze statue situated on the waterside - from where you'll walk to the Nyhavn District, where brightly-coloured old houses sit alongside modern bars and restaurants. Amalienborg Palace, home of the Danish royal family, is the next stop: from here you can explore the city or do some shopping.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed return to the ship on time
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Little Mermaid, Langelinie, Copenhagen 2100 Denmark
Leave Copenhagen port
Visit the Little Mermaid
Continue to the Nyhavn District
Visit the Amalienborg Palace
Free time to explore the city or some shopping
Return to Copenhagen port
When does my tour start?
The tour start time will be set as per your ship arrival time
When do I return to port after my tour/excursion?
- The tour is duration is approximately 4 hours in length.
All tour times are based on Shore time (i.e. local time, - not ship time)
You will be met at the port by a Cruising Excursions representative who will then guide you to your transportation ready to commence your tour.
This tour of the city of Copenhagen is a highlights tour and will take you around the most famous sites of this beautiful city.
After departing the port, the tour will commence to the first photo opportunity, the Little Mermaid, a bronze statue situated on a rock on the waterside. This is the Danish capital's most famous statue.
From here the tour will continue to the main waterfront district in Copenhagen called the Nyhavn District where there are rows of brightly coloured houses from the 17th and 18th century plus plenty of trendy bars and restaurants. There will be an opportunity to disembark the coach here for a few minutes to take in the area and also plenty of photo opportunities before continuing on the coach to view Amalienborg Palace the Royal Residence of the Danish royal family.
After you have seen these wonderful places you will have free time to explore the city at your own pace or do some shopping before returning back to the coach to take you back to the port in plenty of time for your cruise ships departure.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Toldbodgade 24, 1253 København, Denmark
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Joining instructions and start times will be sent to you through the Viator/TripAdvisor Messaging Portal.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.