Wonderful Day Cruise Ha Long Bay - UNESCO World Heritage Centre
Ha Long Bay, in the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. Because of their precipitous nature, most of the islands are uninhabited and unaffected by a human presence. The site's outstanding scenic beauty is complemented by its great biological interest.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Taxes and service charge
- English Speaking guide for the duration of the trip
- Vietnamese Set Lunch
- All indicated in our itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
8:30AM : Welcome at Ha Long international Habour and make procedure to check – in on boat.
9:15AM : Start sailing to visit Halong bay – one of New Seven Wonder of the world.
10:10AM : Visit Stone dog islet, Incense burner islet – The image in the back side of Vietnam currency, note 200.000vnd and then Fighting Cock islet – the symbol of Halong tourism.
10:40AM : Visit The Thumb islet and Swan islet
11:15AM : Visit Sung Sot Cave ( Surprise Cave) – one of the biggest caves of Halong bay with more than 10.000m2
12:15PM : Have lunch on boat with Set menu.
1:00PM : Visit Luon Cave by do kayak or bamboo boat to discover Halong bay.
2:10PM : Arrive in Titop beach – where you can swim, sunbathing or climb to the peak to take panoramic view picture of Halong bay.
3:00PM : Return cruise to come back pier.
4:00PM : Arrive at Ha Long International Cruise Port
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Cảng tàu khách Quốc tế Hạ Long - Halong International Cruise Port, Bãi Cháy, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh 200000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour guide welcome with signboard name at Highlands Coffee shop at inside terminal cruise port.Ports
- Ha Long International Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.