Wonderful hike to Akchour
Akchour is a touristic sight that catches many hikers .. this sight is called the lost paradise many hikers can't find their way there unless they were with a local who could show them .
This place has amazing views of waterfalls and rivers going down all the way from top to the bottom with beautiful landscapes and beauty of nature
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Once we get to the waterfalls we will sit in the pool where we can put our feet in the water and enjoy the view of the water coming down while we are having lunch and enjoying the beauty of nature
What's excluded :
We will meet in morning at 8:30am at the front door of the Kasbah ( there can be changes in time that will suit you ),then we go catch a Taxi to Akchour ( Taxi fees aren't included) . the taxi would be 5€/$ per each passenger the way there and back .
After we get there if we are heading to the big waterfall that would take us about 2 hours on a normal rythm if slow then more, on the way there we will pass by gorgoeus small waterfalls that we could enjoy it by relaxing and having food and our feet in the water , in near each one there are places where we will get food such as Tajines that are served in traditional plates , Moroccan tea and last orange juice . The time from Chefchaouen to Akchour would be about 30 to 45 minutes drive , we stop for rests and swim In addition to the waterfall there's the God's bridge you can google the pictures it's in the same location but less time you can choose between both.
Departure Point :Kasbah, Chefchaouen, Morocco
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.