Naples is a city with three thousand years of history. Founded by the Greeks in the 7th century BC, dominated by Romans, Normans, Germans, French and Spaniards, it still preserves monuments and traces of ancient dominations. One of the few cities in the world where you can walk three millennia of history, walking for a few hundred meters along the Via di Spaccanapoli. And most of all, it has an extra wonder: the sea, the buildings that overlook it, the harbors, the life of evenings in tourist areas. An added value that makes it, indeed, wonderful!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and sympathy.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museo Cappella Sansevero
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Cappella Sansevero, Via Francesco De Sanctis, 19/21, 80134, Naples Italy
A fascinating monument dedicated to the ancestors of the Prince of Sansevero, a scientist suspected of witchcraft, and Grand Master of Neapolitan Freemasonry. An incredible collection of statues with hidden symbolisms, including the indescribable Veiled Christ by Giuseppe Sammartino, will lead us into the secrets of the esoteric sciences practiced by the Prince.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Naples National Archaeological Museum, Piazza Museo, 19, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Piazza Municipio, P.za Municipio, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Customers pick up by appointment, either at the ship, at the hotel, or at the airport. For the pick up there is an extra cost to be paid in cash equal to € 40. A pick up option is at the Hotel UNA in piazza garibaldi.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di Napoli imbarco crociere
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :1: Piazza del Plebiscito, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.