Wonderful Yangon Full-Day Tour
This itinerary not only gives an insight of Myanmar People (daily life) also the religion and culture can be seen all in one within one day. Try palm reading at Shwedagon pagoda which are really famous for its miracle truth. Feel free to explore and ask whenever pop up in your head. Our experience guides will try their best for your questions. We wish you to have a nice touring day.
per adult from
7 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guided tour of wonderful Yangon Full day tour
- Private air conditioned car
- Water bottle and snow towel
What's excluded :
- Meals & Soft drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees mentioned in itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Sule Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Bogyoke Aung San Market
- Entry/Admission - Chaukhtatgyi Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Kandawgyi Park
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sule Pagoda, Maha Bandoola Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
A warm welcome awaits at your hotel before we throw into the charming life of Yangon. We start with strolling around Sule Pagoda and 19th-century British colonial buildings in downtown areas.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
Then, we visit the Bogyoke market where you could have a chance to practice your bargaining skill with local vendors if you are supposed to buy.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chaukhtatgyi Buddha, Shwegondine Road Bahan Township, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Continue to Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Buddha to observe the beliefs and customs of locals and the life story of Buddha after your lunch.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kandawgyi Park, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
We head out for the beautiful Kandawgyi Lake for taking beautiful pictures
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
By then, our incredible tour will finish with Shwedagon Pagoda which is the spiritual heart of Buddhist in Burma. Conclude the tour with the convenient drop off at your hotel after the wonderful day.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :MAC GLOBAL, 261, 263 Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon 11182, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
For those to pick up, kindly be ready about 15 minutes before the pickup. We will inform the estimatepick up time at your location upon the routing. You can wait our guide at the hotel lobby. Please donot forget to get notice the guide holding red flag of our HARMOVICE company logo.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum group size is 8 pax
- Bogyoke Aung San Marke(Scott)t is closed on Mondays and Public Holidays.
- 1 years old children are complimentary, but they must sit on parents lap and will not be getting meal during the tour.
- At least 4 people are required for this product to take place
- An additional surcharge for Shwedagon entrance fee is payable on the day of your tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.