Wonders of Anda Bohol
The Wonders of Anda Tour gives you several amazing experiences all in one tour. Be amazed and enchanted as you visit the majestic Can-umantad Falls and Cadapdapan Rice Terraces in Candijay town, have lunch at the long white sand beach in Anda, visit the mystic Lamanoc Island with its rock shelter, caves with prehistoric hematite paintings, ancient graveyard and boat coffins, go snorkeling and see a dozen giant clams and coral gardens in the sea, and go for a swim in a cave pool!
per adult from
12 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip Air-conditioned transfers within Panglao Island and Tagbilaran City
- Tour Facilitator
- Visit the majestic Can-umantad Falls*
- Visit Cadapdapan Rice Terraces
- Lunch at the long white sand beach
- Tour of mystic Lamanoc Island with Local Guide - rock shelter, caves with prehistoric hermatite paintings, ancient graveyard and boat coffins
- Snorkeling at the coral gardens with amazing giant clams
- Swim in the stunning Cabagnow Cave Pool
- Accident Insurance
What's excluded :
- Breakfast (those whose hotels provide breakfast may try to request for packed breakfast the night before)
- The Wonders of Anda Tour gives you several amazing experiences all in one day tour. Depart Tagbilaran City at 6am for the scenic two and a half hour drive along the coastal road to Candijay town. It's another 30 minutes drive inwards to Cadapdapan town, where you will need to take a motorbike for the last 2 kilometer stretch of rough road to the waterfalls. Those who have difficulty map opt to stay at the vehicle and wait for their companions. A short 2 minute walk would take you to the majestic 90 foot high Can-umantad Falls where you can take a refreshing swim only during dry season. During wet season or rainy days, the force of the water is too strong and swimming is not allowed. After the falls on the way back, pass by the scenic Candapdapan Rice Terraces where you may see farmers during harvest. Next up is lunch at the long, white sand beach in Anda town. You may also go for a quick dip or swim. After lunch you will be taken to the mystic Lamanoc Island via short paddleboat ride to see its caves with prehistory hermatite paintings, ancient graveyard and boat coffins. Next is swimming at the coral gardens where you will see up to a dozen live giant clams up to 60cm wide. Last stop is the Cabagnow Cave Pool where you can jump in or go for a quick dip before heading back to Tagbilaran City.
Departure Point :Pick-up at Hotel Lobby (for hotels within Tagbilaran City and Panglao Island only)
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visit to Can-umantad Falls involves a 2-kilometer motorcycle ride on bumpy road, not recommended for those with physical difficulties. Those who cannot ride the motorcycle may wait for their companions in the vehicle and join them for the next destination. Swimming at the falls is possible during dry season only if force of water is not too strong.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.