Wonders of Ladakh
Highlights: Hall of fame, Magnetic Hill,Confluence of Indus and Zanskar, Alchi, Nubra valley, Khardongla, Changla pass, Pangong Lake,Shey, Thiksay, Shanti Stupa, Leh Market, Pathar Sahib Gurduwara,Sand Dune Overview: Some jaw dropping attractions awaits your arrival in Ladakh and this tour package shall have them all in your kitty!
per adult from
What's included :
- 6x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 5 nights
- Private transportation
- Protected area permit
- Drinking water package
- Rout map and guide book
What's excluded :
- Monumental fee, Lunch, Dinner , Camel riding fee, personal insurance
- Entry/Admission - Shanti Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Alchi Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Ladakh
Day 1: Leh airport
Pass By: Shanti Stupa Road 500 steps from Changspa Road, Leh 194101 India
Early morning flight to Leh 3500m. On arrival transfer to Hotel and full day at rest for high altitude acclimatization. After lunch visit military Hall of Fame, 16th century Leh Palace & the Japanese built world peace pagoda called the Shanti Stupa. Evening free at Leh bazaar. Overnight at the Hotel.
Accommodation included: 3 Star Hotel
Day 2: Sham valley
Pass By: Alchi Monastery, Alchi 194106 India
Morning drive to Alchi 68 km enroute visit the magnificent Basgo Castle and the sangam of Indus & Zanskar Rivers which are the two largest rivers in Ladakh, on arrival in Alchi village visit the 1000 year old mufrals/paintings of Alchi monastery. Later we drive back to Leh.
• Breakfast: 3 Star
Accommodation included: 3 Star Hotel
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley
Pass By: Nubra Valley, 194101 India
After an early breakfast at 8:00 am, drive to Nubra Valley via the world famous Khardongla Pass 18360 ft. Arrive and check in at the specially set up tented camp near the famous white silvery Sand Dunes of Nubra. Special Kashmiri Hot Lunch on arrival. Rest and relax at the camp. Afternoon visit Dsikit & Hunder Monasteries. Dinner & overnight at the exclusive Camp.
Accommodation included: Deluxe camp
Day 4: Nubra to Pangong vioa Shayok valley
Pass By: Pangong Tso, Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, India; Ladakh, , India;, Leh 194101 India
Nubra to Pangong130Kms
Drive along the Shayok valley, enjoy the spectacular view of the Shayok valley, hot lunch at Tangstay village, and later we reach Pangong, enjoy the beautiful view of the lake and check in camp for overnight stay
Accommodation included: Home Stay
Day 5: Pangong to Leh
Pass By: Ladakh, Raku Complex, Fort Road, Leh, Jammu and Kashmir 194101
Pangong to Leh
An early morning walk around the lake, enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the lake with sun rise, and its birds singing, later we drive back to Leh on the cross Changla pass, visit Thiksay monastery and Shey palace. Overnight at hotel in Leh
Pass By: Thiksay monastry, Leh Manali Hwy, Thiksey, Jammu and Kashmir 194201
Visit Thiksay Monastery
Accommodation included: 3 Star Hotel in Leh
Day 6: Transfer to airport
Pass By: Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, Leh 194104
Transfer to the airport for onward destination with a sweet memory from the Himalaya.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, Leh 194104
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.