Wonders of Miami City Tour+Everglades air boat+Rich & Famous Biscayne bay boat
Discover all the things that Miami has to offer in one single day, tour the city for about 4 hours, the city tour portion will be in small groups making this tour more personalized. On the city tour portion, we will take you off the beaten path to the most emblematic places in Miami-Dade County, with 4 scheduled stops along the route for pictures, stretching and restroom breaks. The city tour will be narrated live by the driver/guide.
Experience the wildlife of the Everglades National Park aboard a shared airboat ride for about 40 minutes, you will witness the alligators in their natural habitat on the land of the Miccosukee native American tribe declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1979. Last but not least, sail along the islands of Miami Beach on Biscayne Bay, witness the wonderful mansions of the Rich & Famous in a 90 minute shared boat ride, in conclusion, experience Miami to the fullest.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water - 1 per person
- Coffee and/or Tea - 1 Cuban coffee per person
- Admission ticket to the Everglades Safari Park
- Admission ticket to the Biscayne Bay Boat tour
- Entry/Admission - Everglades Safari Park
- Entry/Admission - Bayride Tours
What's excluded :
- Absolutely no waiting after the start time, no refund given if you arrive late or don´t show up.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades Safari Park, 26700 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33194, USA
30-40 minutes air boat ride
20-25 minutes Wildlife Nature Show
(no extra time to eat after both activities ends)
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: South Pointe Park, 1 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139-7323
We will drive by the southern most point in the island of Miami Beach, we will see Fisher Island from across the water channel and see where the Island of Miami Beach starts.
Pass By: Ocean Drive, Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
We will ride along the entire Ocean Drive from 1st where it begins to 15th st
Pass By: Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139
we will pass by Lincoln rd
Stop At: Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127-4306
The urban art district, we will stop at Wynwood walls where the art movement started back in 2009
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: American Airlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1801
Built in 1997, opened doors in december 31,1999.
Pass By: Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College, 600 Biscayne Blvd Freedom Tower, Miami, FL 33132-1802
Important role to the Cuban exodus. Built in 1925
Pass By: Brickell Avenue Bridge, 448-482 SE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33131
Pass By: Coconut Grove, Virginia Street, Miami, FL 33133
the oldest continuously inhabited area in Miami
Pass By: Plymouth Congregational Church, 3400 Devon Rd, Miami, FL 33133-6202
Built by hand by two men
Pass By: Biltmore Spa, 1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134-6339
1 of 20 historic hotels in the USA
Stop At: Tower Theater, 1508 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135-5219
Little Havana will be our last stop, here you will have time to have lunch. Experience the Latin culture along with live Cuban music, take a short walk around the Domino park where most of the Cuban exiles play daily while having conversations about politics.
You will have the option to go inside the many different Cigar shops, where you can see how the Cuban Cigars are crafted in a very artisan way.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bayride Tours, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Tour Biscayne Bay Islands aboard a boat for 90 minutes, this ride will include a narrated tour while sailing next to the rich & famous houses
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Walgreens, 524 Jefferson Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
2: Holiday Inn Port Of Miami-Downtown, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.