Working Women of the East End Walking Tour
The East End has been an important area throughout London's History, a place of refuge, change, idealism but also crime and poverty. It's full of history and stories which draw in locals and tourists alike, in the streets of the East End you can experience and learn about the people that call this area home, alternative culture, dynamic street art and much more. Our Working Women of the East End walking tour aims to change the way the East End is seen by highlighting the Women involved in the areas vibrant history, telling the stories and achievements of these Working Women and by giving a voice back to the women who were killed by Jack the Ripper.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: East End, London England
The tour will take guests to sites of importance to Women's History within the East end.
Stop At: 65 Brushfield Street Spitalfields, London E1 6AA England
Learn the history of the area and its importance for women
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Tower Hill, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4DJ, UK
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Liverpool Street Station (Stop G), Spitalfields, London EC2M 4AA, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid-19 Guidelines: - The size of the tour group will not exceed 6, including the guide. - Guides and guests from different households will be required to keep 2 metres apart - Face masks are required to be worn by all participants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.