Workshop in Paris: Create your Own Parfum
This workshop allows perfume fans to create their own scent and to be taught to the different concepts of composition. Participants are driven by a perfumer (a nose) (20 years of experience) and they play with a range of about 50 different compositions to create there scents. Participants will compose 3 scents as a sample and then select one to carry with them in a 50 millilitres bottle. This is an artistic experience, an exciting moment of creation.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All needed raw materials
- A 50 milliliters bottle and its packaging
- Experienced teacher
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
One Of the most authentic and charming neighborhood of Paris.
• L'ABC du Parfum, 7 rue Vineuse, 75116 Paris France
• Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Departure Point :7 Rue Vineuse, 75116 Paris, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Possibility to reorder your scent if you keep the formula
- A book will be available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.