World Peace Stupa & Davi's Fall Hiking
After hiking through the Queen forest, you will see various plants and Birds. This is off-beaten path Hike and you also have the chance to interact with local people during your trip. When you reach the temple after 1-hour hike, you will feel the peace and Calm atmosphere.
The World Peace Pagoda also called ‘Shanti Stupa’ in Nepali is a popular destination in the southwest of Pokhara valley and top things to do list in Pokhara as mentioned by TripAdvisor and Lonely Planet, situated at an altitude of almost 1000 meters above the Rani Ban (Queen Forest). This stupa is the symbol of peace where the idols of Lord Buddha from Japan, Srilanka & Thailand have been installed.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- All your Personal Expenses during the Trip
- Entry/Admission - Peace Temple
- Entry/Admission - Devi's Fall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peace Temple, Gorakhnath marg Pumdhi Bhumdhi, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
When you reach at World Peace Stupa, you will visit the Stupa area with the clean Garden and learn more about the Buddism. You will also can see the Panoramic view of Annapurna Dhaulagiri Himalayan ranges and Beautiful Pokhara Valley.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Devi's Fall, Siddhartha Highway, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
This the waterfall generated from the flow of Phewa Lake. During the winter time, the fall is very nice and just the opposite of this place there is a Gupteshwor Cave. Worth to visit both of the places.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Saleways Mart, Baidam Road, Hallanchowk, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.