World Peace Stupa Day Hike From Pokhara
We will walk through jungle uphill. The altitude of World Peace stupa is 1100 meters from sea level.
The site has also become a famous point to see the panoramic view of Annapurna mountains, Fewa lake ,Green hills and the Pokhara city of Pokhara.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking trekking guide
- Bottle of water.
- Transfer by private car as per itinerary.
- Private trip.
What's excluded :
- Meals and personal expences.
- Gratitude (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: World Peace Pagoda, Pamdi Bhambadi G.V, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
After pickup you from your hotel in Lakeside, we will start walking beside of Fewa Lake, and our hiking ascends through forests. Upon reaching on the top of Stupa, we will amazed for the 360 degree view of natural beauty, snow capped mountain Annapurna ranges,Fewa Lake and city view. After spending sometime we will descending our hiking. Upon reaching on the highway, we will transfer you with Car to your hotel. Trip end.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.