World Peace Stupa Day Hike From Pokhara
Its is the short and most amazing day hiking.Start and end we can enjoy boating on fewa lake. we pass through the peaceful jungle,view of small typical village,bird singing. From the stupa we can view mountain ranges, hills , fewa lake and beautiful Pokhara city.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide, Both way boat ride(Start and end),a bottle of drinking water.
What's excluded :
- Food, personal expenses and gratitude.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
We will start our day hike to World peace stupa from fewa lake through boating. We will walk through jungle uphill (45min). The world Peace Stupa is visible to everyone when looking south from fewa lake. The altitude of stupa is 1100m from sea level. The site has also become a vantage point to observe the mountains, lake ,hills and the city of Pokhara.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
short hiking from pokhara.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.