World Trade Center Tour with 911 Museum & Observatory Skip-the-Line Access
This is a 2-hour guided tour of the World Trade Center Complex, which uncovers the events of September 11, 2001. Especially with the Heroes and Survivors of “Stairwell B". Discover how First Responders saved over half a million lives.
Using historical photos of September 11th, this tour will chronicle the events of that day. Be astonished by the bravery of NYC’s firefighters. Learn how the “Angel of Stairwell B” helped save a team of firefighters and the miracle of the “911 Surfer", who rode down with 88 stories of imploding debris.
The tour concludes inside the September 11th Memorial Plaza. The complex's new designs and construction will be detailed. This is the definitive tour of September 11, 2001.
This Triple Play Package includes Skip-the-Ticket-Line Access into the September 11th Memorial Museum and One World Observatory. All guests must check through security for the museum and observatory. Both venues are self-guided.
Please check disclaimer on the availability of venues
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Narrated 2 Hour walking tour
- 9/11 Museum Skip the Ticket Line Access
- One World Observatory Skip the Ticket Line Access
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Welcomed and Appreciated)
- Visit: World Trade Center, New York, NY 10006, USA
Follow the path taken by these First Responders and learn how they withstood the collapse of a 110-story tower, while still inside it starting the tour from the Oculus, world's most expensive subway hub. By using historical photos of September 11th, this tour will chronicle the events of that day. Be astonished by the bravery of New York City’s firefighters. Discover how the “Angel of Stairwell B” helped save a team of firefighters and the miracle of the “911 surfer”, who rode down with 88 stories of imploding debris. The story ends at the center of the World Trade Center complex where your will recieve your tickets from your tour guide to go into the 9/11 Museum and One World Observatory. Gratuities are welcomed and appreciated.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
For the 9:00AM Tour, the 911 museum entry is scheduled for 11:30AM. For the 12:00PM Tour, the 911 Museum entry is scheduled for 2:30PM. Explore historic artifacts recovered from the wreckage of the Twin Towers. Among the thousands of items included are emergency vehicles and plane parts. This portion is SELF-GUIDED and guests are allowed to visit until closing. This package includes "Skip the Ticket Line" access.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
After your visit to the 9/11 Museum, your One World Observatory entry is scheduled at 2:00PM for the 9:00AM tour or 4:30PM for the 12:00PM tour. Take the super-fast elevators up to the Observatory located on the 100th floor in under 48 second. During the elevator ride, you'll be watching a timeline transformation of Manhattan on HD monitors. At the Observatory, be astonished by the amazing views. On a clear day, 4 different states can be seen. Guests are invited to enjoy the Observatory until closing. This package includes "Skip the Ticket Line" access.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :World Trade Center, New York, NY 10006, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.