World War II Off-Road Day-Tour from Prague
Travel back in time, get a sense of what life was like in the occupied Czechoslovakia under Nazis. The trip starts in an autentic WWII undergroud shelter stuffed with many original items to see and touch. The guide will let you know the hard history. In the 4WD vehicle we will cruise a countryside where Nazis build huge petrochemical factory by using POW and force labor. You will discover former camps, bunkers, shleters and air raid shaft. The area was under heavy bombing raids of UK R.A.F. and US 8. a 15. flying army to stop Nazis product fuel. We tell you the sories of shoot down pilots and many more.
Small group of usually 4-8 people
Trip is operated form Prague. Pick up and drop off included, we will take you to the former Sudetenland (NW Bohemia) 1 hour from Prague.
Local á la carte lunch, Czech beer etc. included. Bottled water on board.
The guides are open to answer any questions about Czech history and will let you see inside of their regular life. Try our hospitality.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transport in a 4x4 vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- À la carte lunch in a local restaurant
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Offroadsafari - Day Tour, Na PrikopE 15, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Visit historical war bunkers, labor and prison war camps, bomb shelters and aircraft defense cannons. Map the events of Word War II, especially its last days in the Czech Republic, where the German position was still strong and some crucial battles took place.
Experience a trip in an off-road car with a local guide, who will take you to places you won't find in travel books and will be there only for you and your questions.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wait inside your hotel in the lobby or reception.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.