Wormsloe Plantation & Isle of Hope Guided Tour from Savannah
Hop on a chaperoned minibus for a 5 hour long tour of Historic Isle of Hope leaving at noon on Friday. To start, lunch at Sandfly BBQ. As we stroll through Isle of Hope, we will venture onto Wormsloe Plantation where you will want to take advantage of the photo opportunities followed by a trip to the Famous Byrd Cookie Company.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary pick up and return to Savannah's Historic District Hotels.
- Entry/Admission - Wormsloe Historic Site
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center *(FREE 1st hour & $2.00 each hour following)
- Entry/Admission - Sandfly BBQ at the Streamliner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sandfly BBQ at the Streamliner, 1220 Barnard St, Savannah, GA 31406, USA
Travel to the coastal areas of Savannah for lunch on your own at Sandfly BBQ.
Stop At: Isle of Hope, GA 31406, USA
Continue with a drive through the Historic and picturesque Isle of Hope Historic District. Landscaped with old oak trees covered in Spanish moss, the houses range in style from Greek Revival to Craftsman Bungalows.
Stop At: Wormsloe Historic Site, 7601 Skidaway Rd, Savannah, GA 31406-6449
After this drive along the bluff, the thought of looking for a Realtor will come to mind. Continue with a visit to Wormsloe Plantation Tabby Ruins that date to the 18th Century for a docent led walking tour of the Georgia State Park Historic Site.
Stop At: Byrd Cookie Company, 6710 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31406-2718
Finally, a stop is scheduled at the Famous Savannah Byrd Cookie Company for shopping and tastings of Byrd’s Famous Cookies. Key Lime, Bennie Bits and Cheddar Cheese are just of few of the favorites.
Departure Point :301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
contact supplier after booking to schedule your pick up time
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow CDC guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Gray Line Savannah