WRCT Adventures - Zip-line & Horseback Riding (Combo Tour)
Explore the Costa Rican canopy by zip-lining through the dry forests of the prestigious Papagayo Peninsula. Then come experience a horseback riding adventure that your family will never forget.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation to/from Four Seasons, Andaz, Planet Hollywood, Marina Papagayo
What's excluded :
- Upon arrival at the WRCT adventure grounds, our tour guides will secure you with a high-quality harness, leather gloves, and a helmet. You will then be given an orientation course, which includes basic zip-line information, safety training, breaking techniques and communication signals. After your soaring adventure through the trees, you will receive instructions on safety and techniques on proper horseback riding to maximize your experience. We will then guide you to the corrals where the horses are kept and your second adventure begins.
Departure Point :Witch's Rock Canopy Tour, Ruta 253 Camino de la Bruja, Playa Cabuyal, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is available for purchase to/from the following locations: Playas Coco, Ocotal, Playa Panama, Playa Hermosa, Hotel Riu, Tamarindo, and Hotel JW Marriot.
Return Detail :Witch's Rock Canopy Tour, Ruta 253 Camino de la Bruja, Playa Cabuyal, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable clothes are encouraged, preferably relaxed t-shirts, long pants, capris or knee-length shorts. No flip-flops or open-toed shoes.
- Participants will be required to complete a waiver and questionnaire regarding their physical condition.
- The weight minimum is 60lbs (30 kilos) and the maximum is 280lbs (130 kilos).
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.