Come and have fun, get excited and feel passion with the best wrestling in the world. Mexican wrestling has distinguished from others for its authenticity, attracting young and old.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- Round transportation from meeting point
- Shot of tequila (you must be over 18 years old)
- Entrance to the arena with preferential seats
- Round transportation Capital bus (double floor bus, retractable roof, panoramic view)
- Entry/Admission - Arena Mexico
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arena Mexico, Avenida de Las Granjas 800 cerca metro Balderas y Cuahutemoc, Mexico City 06720 Mexico
Come to have fun and feel the passion with the best wrestling tour. In this tour you will enjoy the incredible panoramic view on board of the double floor bus with retractable roof (ready to close according to the weather) visiting: “Monumento a la Revolucion”, “Alameda Central”, “Glorieta de Colón”, “Parroquia de la Sta. Veracruz”. Arriving to “Arena Mexico” you will not only get a free mask and a shot of tequila, also you will live first person and understand the culture of the wrestling art, explained by the guide.
Mexican wrestling began in 1840, one hundred years before it became an official sport. The first wrestling’s took place in public squares, theaters, bull rings, or any small “box ring” where fight demonstrations take place.
At the beginning of the 20th century, most of the wrestling promotor´s were foreigners, for example the Italian Giovanni Resselech, who organized two wrestling seasons in 1910, another example is the Belgian Constant le Marin, who first made a presentation including a Mexican vs a Romanian wrestler in 1921. With this background and the increasing popularity of this activity, the first wrestling function was made on the “Arena Mexico” in September 21 st of 1933, on the previously called “Arena Modelo”
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Capital bus stop, Calle Monte de Piedad 303, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :6:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- It is not allowed to introduce cameras or video cameras to the arena, only cell phone access is allowed.
- It is not allowed to introduce food or drinks to the Arena
- Most travelers can participate
- Please follow the instructions of the guide or coordinators all the time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.