Wroclaw: 1-Day Giant Mountains, Karpacz & Palaces Valley Private Tour
Enjoy full-day trip from Wroclaw to picturesque Lower Silesia. Visit the Giant Mountains and the Valley of Palaces and Gardens. Meet unique local culture of the region and see medieval castles, Baroque palaces with private transport.
- Discover hidden gems of Lower Silesia with Expert guide
- Visit one of a kind Norway-style Vang Stave church in Karpacz
- Walk around beautiful area full of nature, hills and mountains
- Admire medieval castles and unique rich mansions in the Valley of Palaces and Gardens
- Enjoy private transport with pick-up and drop off service
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private 9-hours tour to Giant Mountains and Valley of Palaces
- Comfortable private transport with pick-up and drop off service
- Private professional guide during whole trip
- Entrance ticket to Vang Stave church
- Professional English-speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Lunch (optional)
- Entrance to viewpoint on Ski Jump (1,5 EUR - optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karpniki, Karpniki, Lower Silesia Province, Southern Poland
This beautiful village has a amazing castle. It's a 15th-century castle that was redecorated in a Neogothic style in 1844.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Karpacz, Karpacz, Lower Silesia Province, Southern Poland
Karpacz is one of the most important centres for mountain hiking and skiing in Poland. Karpacz is located at 480 to 885 metres.
Stop At: Wild Waterfall, Karpacz 58-550 Poland
The Wild Waterfall was created as a result of accumulation of water of Lomnica river and its name refers to the nature od the river. The Dam, called today the Wild Waterfall, was completed in years 1910 - 1915. The Dam together with other structures of this type, proved effective during the 'millennial flood' in 1997.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Ostrow Tumski - (Cathedral Island), Ostrow Tumski, Wroclaw Poland
Ostrow Tumski is one of the most visited place in Wroclaw, it delights its beuty and magnificence. It's common place to sightsee, but also to stay, we can pick you up from there to take part in this tour.
Pass By: Rynek of Wroclaw, Wroclaw 11-400 Poland
This is one of the most beautiful and busy main squares in Poland or even Europe. Breathtaking architecture, lots of meeting spots, cafes, restaurants and lovely people. From here you can start your amazing tour to jump outside the city to Giant Mountains!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is possible from your accommodation in Wroclaw.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.