Wroclaw Day Tour from Krakow with Private Transfers
Also known as Breslau, it’s a city of castles and palaces. Wroclaw was elected European Capital of Culture in 2016. Visit it with us and enjoy the fascinating architecture of the 13th century Main Market Square, churches and museums.
You will start this tour with a 3-hour private transfer from Krakow to Wroclaw. Once you reach Wroclaw, the first stop is at the Main Square, where you will have 2 hours to explore the Old Town on your own.
The driver will take you then to the Racławice Panorama, where you will have one hour to see the monumental painting depicting the Battle of Racławice.
Finally, the driver will take you to Ostrow Tumski (Cathedral Island) from where you can reach on foot Wyspa Piasek (Sand Island). You will have 2 hours to explore these areas before the return back to Krakow.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking driver
- All taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Panorama Raclawicka
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to the Racławice Panorama (30 PLN p/ person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rynek of Wroclaw, Wroclaw 11-400 Poland
Main Square in Wroclaw
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panorama Raclawicka, ul. J. E. Purkyniego 11, Wroclaw 50-155 Poland
The painting of the Panorama of the Battle of Racławice is a huge canvas measuring 15 × 114m, located in National Museum in Wroclaw.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ostrow Tumski - (Cathedral Island), Ostrow Tumski, Wroclaw Poland
The oldest part of the city of Wrocław.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piasek Island, Unnamed Road,52-007, 50-266 Wrocław, Poland
Sand Island, home to the Roman-Catholic Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise pick-up address when booking.Airports
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- If you would like to visit the Racławice Panorama, booking tickets in advance is required. We will send you the instructions when you book
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.