Wroclaw - Gross Rosen Round Trip including tickets
Discover Gross-Rosen concentration camp and find out more about Nazi operations here with this fascinating trip. Benefit from pick-up and drop off from your hotel, as well as private transfer to the camp, leaving you free to take in its history.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Gross-Rosen Museum in Rogoznica
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- guide service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gross-Rosen Museum in Rogoznica, Rogoznica Goczałków, 58-152 Poland
One hour drive from Wroclaw is an Museum of Gross Rosen Concentration Camp. Visitors can see a Museum, a short film, an old quarry and the camp area. They stay on the place up to 3h.
Then driver brings them back to their hotel in Wroclaw.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from all Wroclaw locations.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/27/2019 - 12/23/2020
12/27/2020 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the drive from Wroclaw to Gross-Rosen Museum takes 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.